Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Extravaganza

I figured it was time for a picture update since it has been awhile since I've given this blog any sort of attention. I apologize. It's been a pretty hectic couple of weeks, but I will try and put something together before I leave for Portugal, which happens to be in 3 days. Ahhh. Where did the time go???

So, this past weekend, was full of Halloween festivities. We turned a holiday often devoted to the darker things of this world into a weekend of fun.

Saturday a bunch of TREKers went to Vancouver to climb Grosse Grind, however I chose to stay back with Rachael and Carla to spend the day relaxing. The morning involved a trip to Starbucks, MCC for costumes and pumpkin buying.
Jess was watching Jay & Corina's boys - Jesse & Chase so they could take part in the hike. The 6 of us decided it might be fun to carve some pumpkins in preparation for Halloween.



Sunday afternoon Halloween Extravaganza began. Heidi and I went out Trick or Treating with Jay, Corina and the boys, which was pretty sweet. They were too cute. At one point Chase (who is 2) went up to a house and said Merry Christmas. By the end of the cul-de-sac we walked around, he had the trick or treat yelling down pat.






BOWLING









No comments:

Post a Comment