Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Canadian Soil

After a long 24 hour day of travel, I am happy to report that Team Portugal is back on Canadian soil. All of our luggage arrived safe and sound, including our very smelly baclahau :) It's good to be back here in Abbotsford, back at the Mark Centre. Oh how I missed these amazing beds! My sleeping schedule is a bit off, but hopefully that corrects itself over the next few days.

It's a busy 12 days of debrief and I am looking forward to every bit of it. There are some good things lined up as we process our time in Portugal with leaders here, hear stories from the Thailand and Mexico teams and take part in more sessions and worship times. It's gonna be good!

More posts coming soon - I'm working on a couple!
Time for Corina's breakfast....always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment