Saturday, December 25, 2010

These are a Few of my Favorite Things...

Merry Christmas Everyone!

So far, it has been a lovely Christmas morning and a good week for that matter. I've been enjoying many good things this week, so I thought I would share them.

  • Extra hot venti latte's on rainy days
  • puzzles
  • Amy Grant Christmas music
  • Christmas baking
  • building new friendships
  • Movie afternoons watching Little Women and White Christmas
  • Drinking copious amounts of spiced tea
  • Cozy blankets to snuggle up in when your apartment is an icebox
  • The comfort and familiarity of Starbucks
  • Christmas shopping - trying to find the perfect gift for under 5 euros
  • Christmas choirs and carols
  • Advent calendars that are still exciting to open, even when you're not a little kid anymore
  • Dance parties to the theme song of Free Willy by Michael Jackson
  • Living in Europe
  • Receiving packages and cards from people I love back home reminding me that I am loved.
  • Laughing so hard with the girls in bed about the most random things until 2am
  • Deciding you need a late night snack after laughing so hard so you go to the freezer and grab an ice cream cone and eat it in bed :)
  • Stocking filled with wonderful little things
  • Christmas morning breakfast of crepes and mamosas with the girls
  • Bruno Mars "Grenade"

No comments:

Post a Comment